Preparations for the 5th Annual JAMS Symposium are underway. The symposium and dinner and student poster competition will be held on the afternoon and evening of Wednesday the 16th of March 2016 at the Australian Museum, Sydney Australia.
The speaker line-up is locked in and registration is now open!
In keeping with our tradition of pulling rabbits out of hats the awesome speaker line-up includes:
- A/Prof Gene Tyson - Australian Centre for Ecogenomics, University of Queensland
- A/Prof Amelia Rotaru - Nordic Centre for Earth Evolution, University of Southern Denmark
- Prof Mark Schembri - School of Chemistry and Molecular Biosciences, University of Queensland
- A/Prof Diane McDougald - iThree Insitute, University of Technology Sydney
- Prof Jonathan Zehr - Microbial Oceanography, University of California Santa Cruz
Check them out online. Microbiology is moving faster than any of us can believe.
The TOAST Workshop is in preparation by Tom Jeffries, Torsten Seeman and Aaron Darling. It will run on the 14th and 15th of March 2016 at the Australian Museum. Stay tuned.